Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm Shifting !!!


am shifting.. Its like moving into a house I have been dreaming for years.. Yes; but it isn't actually a home shifting that am talking about, but a shift from blogosphere. 6 blogs were gettign a bit too handful to maintain and to read (as reported by trusted sources). So, here is the solution. am moving all my blogs under a single roof; where as desired before by me, you could choose which section you'd want to read or not ( From the Menu) and if you aren't particular, I'd be really happy if you go through all. Its just created today. So, the site-warming (if there exists a term like that) is today.. Like when we move home, we still expect our friends to visit us and be friends.. All my friends here are requested to come and be a part of my new site Banter Battery.

 Can't tell you how glad I am to be a domain owner. So, Meenakshi Nair is the official owner / Boss at www.banterbattery.com .Waiting to meet you all there !!!

P.S : A big big bear hug to Raghu ji for making this suppressed dream a reality. I was so very excited and moved by the kind of initiative and trouble he went through for this, I don't even remember saying as much as a thank you to him. Maybe am not that good at mouthing my emotions verbally. But really, from the bottom of my heart; Thanks a ton!!!

6 comments:

Blunt Edges said...

congrats...jumping over 2 banter battery! :D

Blunt Edges said...

i can't post comments on banter battery :(

Blunt Edges said...

this is what is typed out there:

"lol...can't believe u did all that 4 girlB...atleast u know now that puking after drinking shouldn't be taken seriously! ;)

n all i can think of tellin u is CHEERS! :D"


but once word verification comes, there's no box 2 enter the word :(

Meenakshi said...

@ Blunt: ayyo ayooo.... everyone seems to be facing this problem... i have no tech know-how to find out why.. lemme try and get to the tech expert and find out what can be done.. do come back and try again when you come to blogosphere ehe next time, please....

Meenakshi said...

@blunt:

about the comment for puke trip: even I can't believe i did it. I should not hv done it. wud hv wiped off the smile when girl B woke up.. i do stupid things at time. Actually i thought she was seriously sick, & that got me wound up.. hmm, but atleast now i know..that if someone is puking cos they r drunk, they'd not as much as get a second look from me.. unless ofcourse i love them too much to ignore..

Anonymous said...

好的部落格,希望您能繼續堅持!!!..................................................................