Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Blogging


Blogging has sort of become my hobby. Mmm…not bad. At least it would save me the amount I yearly spend on diaries. I enjoy and love reading the diaries I have written before; at times they seem too silly to be true. However it’s nice to get in touch with the emotions I experienced in past situations; although the situation elicits a very different emotion/reaction in me now….but I love the innocence, the naive ness in me then….5 years down the lane, when I turn back and read this, maybe ill have similar feelings...Hehehe

Another good thing is ill be able to get myself in the reach of farther generations. my diaries will hardly last till my children’s generation ;-)…but blogs will surely get to my great great grandchildren. They’ll know how their great great grandmother was and a bond of familiarity will be maintained with my “Blood-lings” much after I’m gone…hehehe…sounds silly, huh???

Yep!!!My silly evaluations of the past, silly visions of the unseen future ….and the seemingly sane present.........

No comments: